Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick Swatches


Swatches left to right:  965 Cherry Picking, 968 Pinkerbell, 966 Don't Blink Pink, 905D Smokin Hot Pink 

Left: without flash, Right: with flash
965 Cherry Picking

966 Don't blink Pink

968 Pinkerbell

905D Smokin Hot Pink
If you're following my Tumblr account you'll remember that I did some Wet in Wild Megalast Lip color  swatches. And last weekend, I bought these lovely and very eye-catching lip colors. They are gorgeous and bold. They're also non-drying, long-lasting lip color at crazy cheap prices. What more could I ask for? I will definitely go back & grab some other colors they have....(^_^)

Have you tried the Mega Last Lip Colors? 
What are your thoughts on them? 


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Wet n Wild in any way and the products purchased were paid for with my own money. 

7 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute...You have Sakura in the side bar!
    http://www.roros-world.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just great. i picked one up a few months ago and after trying it i went back and got me 4 more lol.I love em, the hold, the colors, the pigmentation. I actually wrote a review too and about the mega lasts!
    Love your lips!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them!
      Thanks for following ^_^

      Delete
  3. I love these lippies and you can't beat the price.
    I just nominated you for a blog award.
    http://beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.ca/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching for a particular wet n wild lippies on google and I happened to bump into your blog.. new follower here, Hope you can follow back :)


    Eyah of www.eyahnism.info

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it.◕‿◕

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...