Firmoo Glasses + Beach

Hello Guys!
I want to share you my latest findings. 

Do you want to get a new pair of glasses? Firmoo Online Optical Store is a great site to get new eyewear.  They got a a wide range of affordable prescription glasses and sunglasses in cheap price yet high quality and stylish as well. They offer Virtual Try-On System that helps you see how you look with glasses or sunglasses provided by Firmoo so as to help you find the right pair for yourself . 

***Their store is offering a free pair of eyewear to any blogger and video shooters as long as their application are approved. Click HERE to know how to enjoy this great offer.

***Don't be sad if you're not a blogger or a video shooter because you can still get your first pair FREE by paying shipping only. Click HERE



I really had hard time to choose from their huge selection...hmmmp. '(0_0)'

Here's what I got from their store, an aviator.




Why I love them:


  • It is light-weight and made of high-qualified materials.
  • It really provide you full eye protection.
  • It clings perfectly to my face
  • It can shield wind or other fine articles from reaching my eyes. 
  •  Very fashionable.
  • Makes my face look smaller. (^_^)
  • Hide my dark circles. (especially when I don't wear any makeup/concealer)
  • These wrap around sunglasses are sure to be a perfect gift for you or some one special.


What do you think of my new sunglasses?  :)















I l♥ve my new sunnies!

Hurry up and don't miss their awesome offer. ^_~

- Shing ♥



*Product provided for review. See my disclaimer page for full details. Links for reference only. 

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it.◕‿◕

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...