Go Green









hahah... Does short hair suits me?


I didn't use foundation for this look. Sometimes a concealer and a dot of the highlighter is enough to achieve a more flawless finish and give an understated glow  Avoid cakey face especially during summer! ^_^



I used:

NYX eyebase in white
Revlon Colorstay Liquid eye pen
Stila Natural eyes palette in ebony
Physicians formula 3 in 1 correcting concealer #3
Garnier skin renew anti dark circle roller
Revlon photoready  powder
L'Oreal telescopic explosion mascara black
Wet n Wild liquid eyeliner in turquoise
Wet n Wild pencil liner in white
L'Oreal Paris in Baby Rose
Maybelline Bouncy Blush in hot tamales







- Shing

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it.◕‿◕

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...