Peeling Beautiful (✿◠‿◠)


One of the items from January MyGlam was the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask. Made with natural, botanical ingredients. It gently peels away impurities while leaving your skin smooth and silky. It's ideal for normal to combination skin types like me. The tube's pretty big so it ought to last a long time, and the price of $3.99 is pretty cheap for the amount you get.


I smeared it on, as per the directions, prepared to let it dry and sit for 5-10 minutes or until dry. It's clear, gooey and I like how it felt on my face when I put it on.

Gently peel off masque and rinse with warm water.

 I don't understand why it got some bad reviews, I just don't think they're patient or applying enough. For me it is fun and easy to use! 


I have a very sensitive skin but It doesn't irritate my face. It does work! My skin felt super soft and fresh immediately after using it. 



*Have you tried this product? Would you try it? Do you like it? 
Let me know by leaving some comments ◕‿◕



- Shing

2 comments:

  1. I used to use a similar mask by another brand, but I think they stopped selling it. I love this stuff. What store can it be purchased from? I would definitely try this. Great post!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kelley! Thanks for visiting my blog.
      You can buy this product in any drugstores or grocery stores.
      or Go to this link http://www.freemanbeauty.com/store-locator. ^_^

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it.◕‿◕

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...