Sunflower


Hello Everyone! 
I've been very busy with some personal matter since after Halloween so I wasn't able to post any topics or makeup looks on my page. But today I want to share you this smokey black & yellow makeup that I just recreated. I know you've seen this many times from other artist but this is the first time I did black & yellow makeup. 
Hope you'll like it! xOxO





 














































Products Used:


Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation
NYX eyeshadow base
Stila In theLight Palette in ebony
Shany Palette in shimmery white & yellow
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in baby pink
Covergirl blush in purely plum (I mixed all 3 shades)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Noir intense
In2it eyeliner in black
Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious mascara #1


Thanks for reading/visiting my blog!


Shing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it.◕‿◕

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...