Sports Makeup & Hair





           Hello Everyone! How's your Monday? For me, it's great! I played golf with my husband. This is my first time to play on the course because before I just play on  the practice range. I'm not a professional player. I'm just starting to learn this sports. Well, I think I'm gonna like it more because it requires lots of walking & swinging which I really need in order to loose some fats hahah without to much body pains...So enough for telling what happened.  I decided to share this simple & quick makeup and hair look. What I did is I applied Pond's Flawless White Visible Lightening day cream all over my face and neck for luminous and flawlessly radiant look that's also protect from the sun's UVA/UVB rays, for my lashes I used L'Oreal telescopic Explosion mascara, Wet n Wild Eyeliner pencil in white on my waterline,finished it with Revlon Colorburst lipstick in peach and a rose pink blush. Then for my hair I just did a bow bun with elastic sparkling scrunchy and bobby pins. Here's a video tutorial from Lina Maria: Bow Bun.
Mine is a little smaller because of my hair length.

Ahmm...What do you think of this look?

-Shing

1 comment:

  1. Is a really cute look.. Nice Outfit.. I like you hair ..

    God Bless you sweetie...



    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Page Fan


    Follow me...

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it.◕‿◕

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...