- This 34pc set includes all the brushes you'll ever need to create perfectly polished makeup styles. Perfect for professional salons or personal use!
- Each brush is covered with a clear plastic wrap for cleanliness.
- Rolled Up Dimension: 9" x 4.5" x 2.5". Weight: 1lb 8oz.
- For best result, recommended to wash brushes & air dry before use.
- This affordable makeup brushes set contains (See Picture)
large fan face brush
large powder brush
medium powder brush
small powder brush
angle powder brush (contour brush)
angle shadow brush #1
contour shadow brush
round shadow brush #1
angle shadow brush #2
round shadow brush #2
round shadow brush #3
round shadow brush #4
round shadow brush #5
round shadow brush #6
small shadow brush #1
sponge shadow brush
angle shadow brush #3
small shadow brush #2
small shadow brush #3
small shadow brush #4
concealer brush #1
angle liner brush #1
concealer brush #2
oncealer brush #3
concealer brush #4
angle liner brush #2
concealer brush #5
liner/lip brush #1
liner/lip brush #2
small sponge shadow brush #1
small sponge shadow brush #2
dual eyebrow brush / lash comb
How to Clean Makeup Brushes:
1. Run the bristles of brush under warm running water.
2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
4. Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
5. Allow it to air-dry.
- Monster Value! 100% brand new set of 34 makeup brushes.
- Directly imported from manufacturers that produce name brand brushes.
- Brushes are made of quality wool, pony hair, and synthetic fiber for lasting performance
- Easy to grasp long wooden handle.
- Synthetic leather roll up carrying case stores and protects brushes with ease.
♥♥♥ The reasons why I bought this set is:
1) The price (34 brushes for $32 is a pretty good deal).
2) It was so convenient that all these different brushes came in one little package.
The brushes itself are pretty good quality, the bigger brushes does shed a little though. But instead of spending the same amount for 1 brush at a dept store, I got 34 to play with and the quality can be compared to malls or drug store brands.Actually I don't think I will ever use ALL of them but its fun to have a whole bunch of brushes to play with for different looks.
Well, okay, if you're just beginning to get into makeup (which is, ADDICTING!) then this MIGHT be something you can practice with. Over all, I would suggest this brush set to a friend who I know would take the time to get them to their potential or a person who just doesn't care about make-up brushes.
That's all for now see you on my next blog entry and God bless! ^_~