So here's my first attempt of Gyaru (means = gals ) makeup. Gyaru girls are fashion-conscious and are always up-to-date on their appearance, including hairstyle, clothing, accessories, nails, and makeup. They always dress and redress to impress.
Gyaru girls have a few features in common. To adopt the gyaru look, you’ll need:
1) Porcelain skin, meaning a smooth, even complexion. Use makeup if you must (most gyaru girls do, anyway).
2) Eye makeup: A major feature of a gyaru girl is her large, doll-like eyes. You want to emphasise your eyes. Girls on a budget, you can start off with eyeliner and a pair of false eyelashes.
3) Dolly circle lenses enlarge your iris, and, as a result, make your eyes look bigger.
4) Nice nails: If they’re painted, they shouldn’t be chipped. If they’re plain, keep them clean.
5) Bling: On your cell phone, in your hair, on your nails, bling is your friend.
6) A closet of anything that looks good on you. Vintage can be “in.” If you look good, you’ll feel good. Gyaru girls do spend a lot of time on their appearance, but ultimately, they’re confident.
7) Inspiration: Take a look at fashion magazines and come up with a personal style. You can find loads of gyaru magazine scans. Find your own style with some help.
8) A soft spot for cuteness. Some gyaru girls keep cute plush toys, cute dresses, cute cell phone straps, everything cute!
(source: Madly Juicy)
(w/ circle lenses)
For more photos click here .
Skin79 triple functions BB cream
Revlon Photo ready powder ( shade: medium)
In2it waterproof eyebrow colour (darkest shade)
Stila Natural eyes palette in Champagne
120 Color Pro Eyeshadow in shimmery white
Revlon colorstay liquid eye pen (blackest black)
Wet n wild eyeliner pencil (white)
Cover All liquid concealer wand (shade: medium)
Cover girl Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush (refined rose)
Duralash Natural - Individual lashes in medium black
Ardell Lashes # 116
Elf hypershine gloss in bubble gum