Yesterday, I went shopping at RiteAid and as I roamed at the beauty product section I saw these nail polish. It took me almost quarter an hour to decide which color I'll choose because there are so many pretty colors to choose from (heheh) and they're on sale for just $0.99 (Wet n Wild Shine nail) & 1.99 (Petites)
These are the colors that I bought:
...I added some 3D nail art butterflies.
- The colors are vibrant and gorgeous, so they're perfect for summer. Just like in our wardrobe it's always better to have it in more than one color.
- These product leaves a brilliant, super-shiny finish.
- The nail polish started to chip/wear from the tip after wearing them for 24 hours so I recommend a top coat over it.
- I love this brand for many reasons. Quality, Price, Availability, Variety.
- They're Formaldehyde, toluene and DBP free products.
I hope you enjoy reading!